04/05/2013

BACK TO THE EUROPES....






Hey what's up??

So yeah… I figured out my next Euro-dates, for those interested… And am now open for bookings...

I will be extremely busy running around the northern part of the continent pushing books for CR but will of course also have tattoo dates! Not so many this time but as much as I could fit in!! So… This time it'll be end of September/all of October… Here are the days… Let me know if you're interested!!


ROTTERDAM (second week of October)
2 spots BOOKED


COPENHAGEN (fourth week of October)
2 spots BOOKED


BERLIN (First, Third and last week of October)
10 spots STILL OPEN


For any info: pick@electricpick.com





Also… Here's Spots!! 
It's a sad story, I'm warning you… 
He was apparently a special pigeon and lived on a rooftop in Shanghai… 
But he wasn't spared when the people from the government came to get him… 
Cuz of the flu… 
So sad… 
He will be missed!!  

To Spots!







Ok more asap!!!
Back to work now!!!

1 comment:

Michelle Hilden said...

Buhh, but if any of the dates in copenhagen opens up i want it! I will see if i can get to berlin.
But i would like to grab a beer with you while you are in cph town!!!!