03/09/2010

Pick pick pickalooooooo

A new friend !


Been wanting to get me one of these rotaries for a very long time now !! Finally just did ! Mr. Shagbuilt just dropped by the shop and I just couldn't resist ! Me and buddy Eckel went shopping ! So yeah ... This is kind of a big deal for me cuz well ... The last time I bought machines was in 1999 ! 2 Micky Sharpz (the one's from way back then) since then , one of them blew up a few years ago "Kablamo" and I've been using just one machine for the last few years ! It's been working quite well for me , however , one does get annoyed with changing set ups all the time and constantly answering to other tattoo artists astonishment "Yep ... Just one" ! So yeah ... A new friend has come about ! Let's see how we all get along first ... I'll most likely Plog about it again in about a month or so !

Also in the news >>>>>>>

-New tattoo rules coming soon ! Trying to make it easier for you and for me and to adapt it to my current calendar's realities ! Stay tuned for that if at all interested ! Should have something written down for yall in the next few days !

-A few more (smaller sized) new originals should pop up on the EPTB in a week or so !!

-Printable Merch projects are officially in the works ! Keep an eye out for them !!



Stay fresh !



Pick pick pickalooooooooo ...

9 comments:

Scapegoat Jonathan said...

shotgun not going first with this thing!!!! old school is old school for a reason!

johnny said...

No matter how many machines, I'll still be astonished, my man.

MinusAll said...

That looks sweet! I hope it works out for you, I guess it will feel strange after using 'just one' after so many years.

Eric said...

rotaries are fun, i can't believe you would just keep switching your setups out....two will be a luxury.

Allen HK said...

Yo~ Hope i can meet this new friend (machines) soon!!!!!! Stay fresh, hell yeah~~~

BLACKOUT said...

damn, i always liked shags machines. specially the rotaries i think you made me a little jealous. no fuck you. a lot jealous.

BLACKOUT said...

ahahahhah "pickaloooo" just spotted it. ahahahaha.

Nos said...

awesome.. i always wanted to try a rotary. nice toy..

Mike said...

So did you like using the rotary machine ?????