18/08/2010

Deep in the darkness ...

Deep in the shadows ...



Last piece I just came up with a few days ago and by far my new favouritest of them all since I've been back !!! Think I really love this new one a lot !
Let me know what yall think about this last vampire one !

Also ... This piece and a few others just got dropped at my wonderful framing wizard this morning and should be all pretty and good to get posted on the EPTB's new Originals for sale section , in about a week ! Expect a bunch of originals from before I left for Hong Kong and then loads of new stuff too !!

And finally ... E-Shop's finally open again !! Just just managed to update the EPTB and set up all the old inventory from last year ! No new stuff just yet but soon soon enough !! Till then ... You'll have to deal with some older stuff !!



Check a check a check it out ...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her, seriously. You are very talented, dude!

art skull tattoo said...

I love da husband wings, awesome, very dark !!!!

Flora Amalie said...

Our favouritest also!!

MinusAll said...

You Sir, have made eating Bat heads SEXY! :)

igl said...

good job, nice background !

BLACKOUT said...

awesome!!

ZAK said...

So, this month it's all about the details of nipples? Suites you, sir!
Looking awesome, buddy.