29/05/2009

Midnight call !

That's it ... I just got the awaited call !

The covert world of shadows and international intrigue needs my super spy services again ! I can't say to much about it all right now but I have been told that none other than the super misfit organization known as SPECTRE is involved and it's gonna be big !! I've also been asked to prepare for the thick and humid jungles of Sweden ! So ... Who knows ? An illegal Snus plantation to raid , an H&M underground sweatshop bunker to bust or maybe even a conspiracy to destabilize their monarchy to uncover ?

I'll be back in a few days ... In the mean time , please forgive my Plog-absence and wish me luck !


Rock !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agent Pick... See you on the blood red battlefield for some men on men action... insane action

Flora Amalie said...

Have fun at scout camp!!