21/03/2008

100th !



Freshly landed !! Went to bed at 4:30 last night and woke up at 9 to catch my flight this morning ... Arrived in Gbg and got picked up by my No1 homie up here who also happens to be the owner of the famous pub : The Rover ( Gbg's beer aficionado Pub ) ... A few welcome pints later ... And I'm drunk before 4 pm ! Now ... As much as I love these 30 minute , read a few pages of your news paper after takeoff and it's time to land , flights ( how can you not !! ) , I'm completely busted right now and it can't be because of a half hour flight ! Was it the early binge ? The lack of sleep or just getting older !? Basically trying to find excuses to why I'm going to bed at 9 pm tonight !

However ... In a much more interesting line of events !! Mr.Niels got some fresh new colours on his spaghetti highway arm yesterday !!



Next session , we go crazy with the sky !! I think ... A super deep turquoise will do the trick !!

Lots of tattoo picture posts this week ... Starting my tattoo marathon on Sunday !!



Good night !

No comments: