12/01/2008

Sketchings ...

Damn right ... Here's a shot from last night's cab ride home to my lovely sketchy hotel ...

And here's a few pieces from the sketchbook ...

Forgive the kinda ghetto pictures but no scanner is to be found around here so it'll have to do for now !! First one's one of the last pages I did at some coffee shop around Kowloon's TST ... The second one I did in SKorea after the train ride ... I kinda remembered seeing something like that out the window and sketched it as soon as I got out of the train ... And the last one is from a few days ago ... They have these garbage eater boats all over the Hong Kong harbour !! True story !



More to come ... Tonight , I take the long ferry ride back to Hong Kong island at night !! Should have some nice pictures for tomorrow !!









PT-5 !!!!!! Project longing !

No comments: